Friday, September 26, 2008

DoCtoRs OrdErS...


Well...we went to the physical therapist for Max's foot and there could be many reason as to why he won't put his heel down!  However, the worst part is that the doctor ordered to get him out of his jumper IMMEDIATELY!  She said that is only reinforcing him to be on his toes!  I was secretly excited to get rid of that monstrous toy!  However, it is nice because even though he is growing out of it, it at least buys me fifteen minutes of time to get something done!  However, if you know me...i HATE clutter!  So it feels good to have the family room back to normal!  

Better yet...Since we took his favorite toy away (poor thing), he has started standing on his own!  Yay! 

And... With a little (lots) of help from mom and dad, he can stand on his heels! We are so happy how well he is doing!  (So is he... You should see his face when get stand against the couch!  So cute!)

5 comments:

Traci said...

oh my cuteness! Can't wait to see him! Love ya!

Heather and Eric said...

Yeah! That makes me so excited! I haven't even seen him actually crawl yet! He is growing up so fast!

Stacy said...

He is SO CUTE! I love reading your posts. That's so sweet that he managed to crack a smile while he was so sick:) Glad to hear he's doing well.

Kelsey said...

oh my gosh! He can't be that old already! Couldn't be cuter :)

schaars said...

He is the cutest little man! I can't believe how big he has gotten.