Thursday, October 9, 2008

ConFerEncE WeeKenD...

Last weekend we went to St. George with my family to visit my sister and her family!  It rained the whole time but we had so much fun anyway!  Max loved going on the scooter with my mom!  I know he doesn't look happy in this picture....but he really was!:)
This is my cute nephew Boyce!  Too cute for words!
This is how I found Max taking his nap today!  Ya Ya took him to Wheeler Farm while I was at work and I guess those cows and geese just did him in!  

5 comments:

Traci said...

We had such a great time seeing you guys! That max is so dang cute. Cows and geese would do me in too

missy d said...

Scooters in St. George??? How fun! I love spending conference weekend with family... missed it this year :( Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe the way little M fell asleep! How funny! Did his neck hurt when he woke up? Probably not cause babies are just amazing like that, huh? You guys are so cute!

Celeste said...

That is so funny... I can't believe he fell asleep like that!

Kelsey said...

He is so cute! I can't get over his HUGE blue eyes. Please give my condolences to Brew about Jack :( I loved that dog...and all the others...especially Willey!
Tell Brew he can visit Sadie and Rebbe anytime :)
Let's play!

Heather and Eric said...

Oh how cute! Looks like you had fun! I love that little Max. I NEED to see him! It has been way to long!