Sunday, September 21, 2008

ToO FaT for Wii FiT...

My parents bought us the wii fit this weekend, and I have never laughed so hard!  Dan was the hula hoop champion!  It really is a real work out!  Mario Kart and Guitaro Hero take a lot less stamina to pass levels!  
When  we did out body tests, we both have the posture of people in their mid 40's!  YIKES!  We are fully committed to stamp in every day.  We are also focused on having our posture, balance, and for Dan, having his BMI reflecting a 27 year old and not a 47 year old!  This picture of Dan is for pure entertainment only!  

Max wanted in on the fun too!

8 comments:

Traci said...

That is so funny. I challenge Dan to a hoola hoop contest when we see you next. Beat that. I think Max is the champion!

missy d said...

How fun! That is hilarious! I need to get that for Spencer because he is such a stinker when it comes to "exercise", but if it is something fun like that, he would love it!

Kelsey said...

So fun! We wanna try...hint hint :)

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

funny! I love it. Sam and I were playing the wii a few months ago and he was complaining that it was making him sore. haha, sooooo funny.

Heather and Eric said...

How fun! That is so funny. I want to try it! :)

yo yo said...

i wrote you a comment about the cutest baby boy in the world and it didn'tgo through... so always know i'
m bubba's numero uno!!!!!
Ja Ja

Celeste said...

That is hilarious! 47 year old really! :)

Annelise said...

Have you tried boxing? It is such a great workout! I love the pics!