Saturday, September 13, 2008

HaPpy BoY EveN wheN siCk As a doG...

Max has been so sick this weekend!  I have to say it is really the first time he has been this sick!  All he has had is a little cold! The poor thing has the worst yeast infection, throwing up, no voice, and a runny nose!  Even though he is feeling like crap.... he still has time to smile for the camera!  I just love this boy!

One of Max's hobbies is to feed the ducks! We decided to take him today to distract him and help him feel better!  Per usual, he couldn't get enough of it!  He has been on a strict diet these last few days because of his tummy aches, so he got a little jealous of the bread!  So... we gave in and let him join in the fun!!!

9 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I hope he is feeling better!

H and E said...

Oh poor thing, that is so hard to watch when babies are so sick because you want to take away there pain. I hope he gets feeling better, although he really is the cutest thing ever!

Kelsey said...

I'm so sorry he is sick! Did you get that cream for the yeast infection? Those are the worst ever! Hal gets those. Yuck.
I hope he is feeling better. He is getting so big! I can't believe it.

Traci said...

He looks so grown up! I can't believe it. I want to squeeze and give him kisses. I am glad he is feeling better!

missy d said...

He is so cute! And I'm so happy his cousin Graham is here! What fun little boys they'll be together!

schaars said...

There is nothing worse than a sick Baby I hope he is feeling better. I went over and saw Sara Graham last night he is the cutest little thing! I bet you are so excited for max to have a little buddy!

Heather and Eric said...

So cute! I feel so bad for him... and you! At least you got the ducks!!!

yo yo said...

Dear Max - Ja ja is sitting here in this freaking Mexico City airport for 6 hours and I have improved greatly on my Spanish language ability! Ja Ja has bad gas from the lunch she had today. (those crazy pollo burritos!) Tell you mom and dad that I want updates on the pix daily of you. I will be checking! Go Utes!!!! Loves and hugs, Ja Ja & Sy

Celeste said...

So sad that he was so sick.