Thursday, April 9, 2009

CandLe in ThE WiNd...

Myron Brewer,

 

Our friend and brother


 

Gently slipped into the eternal worlds late Wednesday evening... Myron was raised @ incredible pets where he enjoyed the company of many of his friends and relatives, until one lucky day when he was brought to his current home and eventual resting place. Myron truly is a "Fighter Fish," He recently went through a horrific accident causing him to exit his bowl and suffer serious injuries... We thought Myron had made a full recovery but he obviously suffered too much injury from the fall.

Myron-Thank You... Thanks for teaching Max what sound a fish makes, thanks for providing Max with countless hours of amusement. Tell we meet again MY MY MY Myron...

(This was an email Dan sent to me today.... That is how he broke the news to me....Sometimes he kills me!)




11 comments:

missy d said...

Spencer and I are peeing our pants right now!!!! That Dan... he is too funny! That is awesome! (poor fishy though...)

Annelise said...

Oh Myron! I didn't know you that well but the one time that we did cross paths, I knew there was something special about you. I'll be honest, I actually am sad. I'll call you Tori so we can scrapbook together.

Sara Jane said...

Tears ... sigh... I am so sorry to hear of Max's loss of Sweet Myron! He will forever fill a special place in my heart! My thoughts and prayers are with you and incredible pets at this time. It brings peace to my heart to know that all Beta fish go to heaven. I am sure that he was suited with an appropriate porcelain burial!

RIP MYRON... (fish face, fish face, fish face)

Sincerely your Aunt!

schaars said...

I have a fish just like Myron that my sister gave Sienna I will gladly donate it to Max!!! ( I am not kidding a dog a husband and a two year old are enough for me to keep alive) ha ha ha Nice to see a update I am adding to you my blog since I blog stalk you all the time!

H and E said...

Ha ha I love that this is how Dan broke the news to you...too funny! Glad you guys are doing well!

Kelsey said...

Your hubby always makes me pee!!!
Sorry about your fish.
Way to go on the post :) It's been awhile.

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

hahahaha. Tory, I was seriosuly worried that a family member died...well of course Myron was part of the family, but you know what I mean...! That is a way funny post. I'll have to show Sam. Poor Myron.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

poor fish...I am glad your family is making it through this difficult time with a little humor. Dan should write greeting cards.

Kelsey said...

Tor, you are such a sweetheart! Thanks so much for calling me about the puppy basket! You are the best. You know where I'll be first thing monday a.m.!
I hope you guys have a good Easter. Let's play again :)

Celeste said...

I'm am dying right now... right along with My My Myron!

jtibs said...

How did the fish get the name Myron?