Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome Home Uncle Sam!


Sammy is home!  We had so much fun at the airport!  Max loved him!  He just cuddled him to death! (and Max does NOT cuddle!) We are so excited to have him home and to live with us!  Welcome Home Sammy!
(sorry these are out of order!)
Here Max is cuddling!  It melts my heart!
Graham and Max meeting their Uncle Sam for the first time!
Sam coming down the stairs!
Max will not hold our hands so we are now those creeps that have our child on a leash!  But he loved it!

**Sam has been here one night and Max just loves him!  Follows him around like a puppy dog and loves to show off for him!  Sam is fresh meat for Max!


10 comments:

H and E said...

Yeah, I am so excited. I wish I could have been there. I love the picture of him with boys! And I love the backpack! Too cute!!!

Traci said...

So cute! That is so awesome that Max cuddled Sam. You are a mean mom for having you dog..I mean son on a leash! JK. It just means you are a good mom right? Love it!

AJones said...

Its fun to see him! He looks great! Tell him hi from his Jones Cousins! He looks like my bro Christian. Fun to see that Brewer side!
(this is your cousin Alyson BTW)

Julie said...

YEAH! SO FUN!! I'm jealous, I wish my bother Cliff was coming home...we still have 20 months to go :( blah!

Heidi Ann said...

Hey Ro told me that Sam was home! That is so fun..and crazy! I can't believe he is back from a mission already..we are so old! Welcome home Sam!

Celeste said...

How fun to have him home. ...We have one of those leash harness things too... you are he only parent who has to do that!

missy d said...

Oh Sammy looks so cute! I can't believe it has been 2 years! That is awesome Max has a new best friend living in his house....

Kelsey said...

Lovin the leash :) Sam looks so good. What a cutie! I'm sure it's fun to have him home.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Cute! SO fun! I love the post about your fish! That cracks me up he just emailed that to you! :) Max is such a cutie!

Kelsey said...

Tor, we can get together whenev. Let me know what works for you guys :)