Monday, February 2, 2009

A BaG oF NeW TrIcKs...

The past few weeks, Max has a whole new bag of tricks!  This is such a fun age!

This is what Max does when we tell him to smile... Only it is a lot cheasier!  This was taken at the tail end...

Max loves to go through all the cupboards..... Fortunately he does not pull things out yet!

Our favorite new thing is we say to Max "Bad Cough" he does this fake cough.  We were babysitting baby Graham last week and he was coughing so I said, "Wow Graham, that is a bad cough!"  and I hear Max in the other room just coughing!  I guess you could say he is not ready for another sibling as he is begging for attention in a whole other room!

10 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Oh just wait! Hopefully since he the first born he won't figure out all of the great and naughty things he can do....such as putting fruit in the toaster and trying to cut brownies with a knife. Sam started pushing a chair up to the counter at about 16 or 17 months. I love the cheesy smile and his big, bright blue eyes. SO CUTE!

H and E said...

Ha ha seriously I don't think there is another little boy out there as adorable as him! I love that he is trying to get the attention away from Graham, it definately runs in the family, his grandma is DRU! Miss you guys!

Traci said...

Dear Max-

You are such a cutie! I love all the new tricks you have learned. You look so grown up and I must say you are just adorable. I miss you, but why do you have to take all the attention off of me? I love you!

Love,
Aunt Traci

missy d said...

He is the cutest little chunkers! I love it! I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw him!

Kelsey said...

he is so flippin cute! I got to hear him say his name tonight :)
We wanna play, so let's do it.
I hope you are doing well! It's been way too long.

Celeste said...

So cute. You should get his fake cough on video.

Annelise said...

Oh that is so funny. I bet if Max has that same chubby face with that smile in 20 years, he will get a lot of girls. I can't stop laughing. I will post Sam's cheesy smile. They are so funny.

Heather and Eric said...

Oh my goodness! So freakin cute! He just gets more cute every day! He is looking so old. Look at all that hair!! I love it!

Sara Jane said...

Too cute! I miss that guy so much! Tori you are quite the photographer! I am seriously impressed! Your pics are great! Love you! XOXO

Lindsay said...

Your header is so cute! I love it.