Sunday, November 29, 2009

HappY BirThDay MaX...

I can't believe my little baby is two! Wow, it has gone by fast! He is such a little ham at this age. There are three things we hear about all day. First one is yellow buses, second, Elmo, and third, the Utes! We had a Elmo party for him and he could not have been any cuter. He was just eating it up!


My greatest friend gave Max his cute present in this sack! As you can imagine, he loves his "Yellow Bus Sack!"
His cute Aunt "Saysa" and Graham and Chris gave him this adorable Sesame Street Blanket. This is his face as we pulled it out to show him! Pure excitement!

All of Max's friends....

When we sang Happy Birthday he was so excited! He couldn't believe it was actually for him! This was his face the entire time. As soon as we were done the first thing he said was "More?"


Max and "Ah-Ja" showing how old he is! (Although Max is about two years ahead.)

Max is such a Ham. He is so animated and so fun to be around. He is my little buddy and I can't imagine my life without him. We love you Max. Happy Birthday!

12 comments:

Kelsey said...

He is just the cutest! I love his face when he saw the blanket. That is the sweetest thing ever.
Can't believe the little guy is 2!!!!

Julie said...

fun pictures! Looks like a way fun party. I love all the Elmo decorations. Tucker would've loved that, he loves elmo too. Happy Birthday Max!!!

t.t.turner said...

What an amazing party! Those cupcakes are so cute. He looks so excited! What a CUTE mom!

Annelise said...

Oh my gosh! Brian and I are just laughing at his face in every picture. He is so funny. He is so opposite of my boys. They do not show emotion like that. Maybe my girl will be different...

H and E said...

What a cute party, he looks like he is just loving every minute of it! I can't believe he is two, it seems like i was just at his ute party last year in St. George!!

Heather and Eric said...

Oh my gosh! His party was the cutest thing ever! You did such a great job! Max was hillarious! I can't get over it. I just love him!!

The Barkers said...

I love the pics, they show perfectly just how excited he was. He is so funny, we just love him. You did a great job with the party and everything turned out darling. Look at you little betty crocker! Food was great and so cute. Let's get together again soon.

Traci said...

I love it! Max is my favorite 2-year-old ever! What a cutie! Good job on the decorations Tor! You never cease to amaze me! Love you guys!

missy d said...

Oh wow Tori! Max is one lucky little guy to have a mom like YOU! What a dream birthday party for him! I wish I could have been there to see how excited he was in person, but the pictures are awesome! Happy Birthday little MAX!

schaars said...

oh Happy BIRTHDAy Max how cute are his facial expressions!! What a cute party. Sara says he is the BEST little guy and says please and thank you and never has tantrums can I please trade you! ha ha

Sara Jane said...

This party was a highlight of my life! I love him to pieces!!! Every time I think of him blowing out his candles I laugh my head off! You need to take him to a casting call ASAP!!!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe he is already two! What a cutie he is.