Monday, August 31, 2009

BeAr lAkE....

We just got back from Bear Lake.....Boy, did we have fun!  Jackson and Max are best buddies!  Here they are getting ready to go to the beach.  Dan took both of them back in the bathroom and came out with their hair looking like this!

Jackson at the beach...
Max at the beach...
Max loved to play anything with Brady... his two favorites... throwing the ball and making popping sounds with their mouths!

Max loved to just hang out with the boys...
and especially Dad!

Thanks Brady, Becca, Bobbi and Skeen and especially Jackson.... We had so much fun!

10 comments:

Traci said...

Looks like you had a great time! Max gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! Love you!

Julie said...

I am DYING right now because I'm so jealous that we couldn't come! AHHH! It looks like so much fun!! We seriously miss you guys so much. I love all the pictures.

Julie said...

...oh and I just assumed that we would've been invited...haha. (we miss you...)

Annelise said...

I love your new header!! SO cute! Are we still doing lunch on Friday?

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh, he is HUGE! We haven't seen you forev. Can't wait to see you on Thursday :)

H and E said...

OH yeah it is so good to see a post from you. I love Bear Lake so much and it looks like you guys had a blast! That Max just gets cuter and cuter!

Heather and Eric said...

How fun!! Looks like fun. Max is so cute!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! Your little guy is getting so big! Such a cute little family. We need to catch up.

You can order whatever you would like. I have most sizes in most everything. Just let me know what size, color, and embelishment you would like and I can do it! I am in the middle of setting up a pay pal type thing, but in the meantime, I am just swapping with people. So I can just meet you somewhere once it is done! Let me know what you want and I would love to do it. It will be good to see you!

Nate&Bobbi said...

I'm glad you finally updated your blog! J/k That was so much fun! We need to get those boys together again! They were ment to be best friends!

missy d said...

We're so with Sam & Julie... sad us east coasters missed out! Looks like a blast, we always have so much fun at Bear Lake with the Brewers! Can't wait for the baby girl to play with those 2 studs (and Tucker makes 3)!