Friday, June 20, 2008

LIfE SaVEr...

Every day from 8-9 a.m. I have such a struggle keeping Max awake and happy!  He goes down for his morning nap at 9:30 and that hour is so hard!!  Well, today I think I found the trick!  I found something that keeps his mind off the sleeping!  It's was kind of expensive but I don't care!  It is so worth it!  You ready?... TAGS!!! on my pillows!  LOVES THEM!  Today that kept him occupied for an hour!  Thank you pillows for making my son incredibly happy!





8 comments:

Traci said...

Such a cutie! Trey loved tags too. I want to see him so bad!

Kelsey said...

He is soooo cute. Hallie loved tags. Does he have a tag blankie?

Kelsey said...

I'll take a pic and send it to Brew. I don't have your email.

missy d said...

That's great! I'll have to remember that when I have a little stinker who wants to sleep all the time....

Your blog is so cute Tori, I love the yellow!

Celeste said...

That's so funny. Ty's the same way...with zippers to.. try that out if he ever grows old of tags.

Kelsey said...

yay! I'm glad you found one. Tell Brew he can apologize on Sat :)

Heather and Eric said...

What a cutie!! Love that boy!

t.t.turner said...

TOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIII!
Oh my goodness I am so excited I haven't even read your blog yet, but had to say HELLO! We must catch up - it's been a lifetime!

Tally
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com