Tuesday, May 27, 2008

gErBer BaBY



I just thought that I would post some recent pics of our Baby Boy max!  He is the love of our lives! He is so much fun!  He recently started eating vegetables.  The only one we have had success with is sweet potatoes.  All the other vegetables he tries to make himself gag!  It is the funniest thing!  

When I was little, my mom said that people would stop her and tell her that I looked just like the gerber baby!  Well, the other day when I was picking up some "Gerber Vegetables" for the first time for Max, I was looking at the picture and I was shocked how much Max looked like the Gerber Baby! What do you think?

6 comments:

Sara Jane said...

He is cuter than the Gerber Baby! But I am a little biased! He is adorable!

Kelsey said...

He is such a gooer! I can't wait to see him. I haven't seen him since his blessing! That is too long.
I agree with Sara...much cuter than the Gerber baby!

Traci said...

I can't tell, does he like to eat? I love chunky babies! He is so cute and looks just like you did when you were a baby. Trust me, I know what you looked like, you stole my crib! Anyway, he is so cute!

Heather and Eric said...

Yeah!!! Finally you have a blog!!! I am so excited to get to see all the pics of Max. He gets cuter ever time I see him... which isn't enough.

Megan Marie said...

TORI, im so happy to finally see pics of you little guy. The one with the hood one, please...what a PIMP!

Kelsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREW! LOVE YOU GUYS